Maintaining your physical health can be challenging, we all struggle to stay on track and take care of ourselves. It’s important to understand the importance of health for preserving the body, in addition to the impact it has on one’s mind and soul. Many in the medical field now recognize that medical conditions from stress and unease are directly linked to emotional and mental stress.
The good news: we directly affect our mental and spiritual well-being by working with our physical body, and likewise, we directly affect our physical well being by working with our mental and spiritual well being.
We’ve put together a list of simple tips to keep you on track to maintaining your body’s health:
- Choose fresh, organic, whole foods! This includes meat, poultry, seafood, fruit, and vegetables!
- Eliminate foods that contain preservatives from your diet. Also reduce your sugar intake, this doesn’t include fresh fruit! Eat that up!
- Drink hot lemon water or salt water soon after you wake up each day. This is a fantastic way to boost your metabolism!
- Get out and move your body! It doesn’t matter what you choose as long as you’re moving: walking, running, rebounding, swimming, cycling, dancing, practicing yoga. Do what makes you happy and pump that lymphatic fluid!
- Take some steps to improve your gut health! This can include: taking a multi-strand probiotic, taking digestive enzymes, and eating cultured veggies and cultured drinks.